mercoledì 14 gennaio 2015

#TSW presenting ... KIKO HAIR SHADOWS #review #dipdyed #MUSTHAVE

Rita Ora INSPIRATION ... HAIR DIP DYE!




 

Hello everybody! Today I am gonna writing a little review about one of my most favourite things of ALL-THE-TIME. It's KIKO'S HAIR SHADOW! These little balls of pigments will cover up your hair (even the DARKER ONES!) and add a touch of color! Just try so you can see...


You can also make spectacular composition by mixing the shades!!! Check these looks ;)
I've also found a video of a very sweetie and cutie Italian vlogger from Youtube speaking about KIKO HAIR SHADOW : FUCHSIA (the one that i bought as well!,
 check her video out by clicking here . ;)






images via pixiewoo

I have bought at SALES in KIKO the lime and azul ones... fantastic!! I will then update the post with some pictures on me ;)

update h16.53



XO XO

Angela Rosati




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento